Preliminary outcomes on wildfire risk management, citizen engagement and policy review in Europe
In this webinar, three European projects come together to share knowledge and collaborate between each other to improve fire risk reduction. After some years of research, FireLINKS, PyroLife (ITN) and FirEUrisk present their preliminary outcomes on their wildfire risk management research, including perspectives on citizen engagement and policy review.
The following researchers will be presenting the outcomes of each project:
- Stefan Doerr from Swansea University.
- Jesús Rodrigo Comino from the University of Granada.
- Judith Kirshner from the European University Cyprus.
- Pooja Pandey from the European University Cyprus.
- Kiki Yuniati from SAFE Cluster.
- Ramona Valea from the Istituto di Sociologia Internazionale di Gorizia.
- George Eftychidis from the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki.
The webinar is open to everyone and will take place on April the 26th (11h-13:30h CET). Link to the session will be sent to the registrants of the webinar. Register for free here.